24 Hour Support- 07929 384 871
Welcome to Amber Plumbing and Heating Ltd in Middlesex
A family-run business based in Middlesex, Amber Plumbing and Heating Ltd have become a well-recognised and trusted name amongst the heating engineers and plumbers of North West London.
At Amber Plumbing and Heating Ltd, we provide heating and plumbing solutions across both commercial and domestic sectors. A number of our previous clients include large, high profile companies.
Amber Plumbing & Heating Ltd are a trusted, professional business dedicated to the highest standards in every aspect of performance, with over 10 years experience in the trade and 4 million pounds Public liability cover.
We can start and complete all of your Plumbing and Heating work and being Gas Safe Registered our service provides the safest solutions and the highest quality.
We cover areas throughout North and West London including:
- West Drayton
Amber Plumbing and Heating Ltd are Gas Safe registered and a member of the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE).
How Our Clients Feel About Our Service
- "Mr Idris was on time, gave sound advice. It's reassuring to know there are still honest, sincere tradesmen out there. No doubt I will always use this company."
- "After been let down for a tradesman to replace a boiler, I found Amber on Trustatrader. He was prompt, assessed and quoted with no fuss. Even after a slow response by myself he squeezed my job in for the sake of my elderly parents. Even though it was a long day he made sure all was fine and we were assured and confident before he left. I would recommend them to others."
- "Good reliable business. Will use company as regular contact."
- "Overall, an excellent customer service approach and no time wasting person."
- "Came out on a Saturday afternoon within 1 hour. Me & my wife are pensioners - he gave good advice and gave us a discount."
- "A leading gas company had disappointed us and didn't honour their service contacts. They deemed our boiler a "Heatline Vizo" a write off, telling us "parts are no longer available" and left us with a leaking Boiler. That is why we found Amber plumbing and heating."